In this interview with The Daily Beast, Ridley Scott reveals that he’s currently working on a sequel to Blade Runner.
Funny enough, I started my first meetings on the Blade Runner sequel last week. We have a very good take on it. And we’ll definitely be featuring a female protagonist.
I love Blade Runner but I don’t know man, yeah I’d love another PKD based movie but I don’t know if I want people fucking up that legacy.
just don’t bust a minority report.
(via ztaylor)Source: jkottke
- roldanodepersio likes this
- mudl likes this
- absurdlakefront likes this
- sippey likes this
- silas216 reblogged this from johntedesco
- silas216 likes this
- weformlikevoltron likes this
- beerandrap reblogged this from ztaylor and added:
- joeconyers reblogged this from rickwebb
- joeconyers likes this
- freedomfromgravity likes this
- badafro reblogged this from rickwebb
- ztaylor reblogged this from rickwebb
- rickwebb likes this
- rickwebb reblogged this from jkottke
- houseoforange likes this
- johntedesco reblogged this from jkottke
- johntedesco likes this
- davepress likes this
- kxr likes this
- whileyouwereout likes this
- brocatus reblogged this from jkottke and added:
- cubicleparty reblogged this from jkottke and added:
- jkottke posted this